Interesting facts at one year anniversary
Ok, so I’m a month behind our one year anniversary. Sue me. I thought I’d share some fun & interesting statistics about the site in this quick little post.
Most Popular Posts
We’ve had visitors from almost every country in the world, excepting parts of Africa. Main sources are the U.S., India, U.K., and Canada.
There is some guy with a mobile phone in the U.K. who keeps indexing the entire site every few months.
Some upcoming articles I’m considering:
- Determining control valve pressure drops during your initial hydraulic designs
- Advice for working with electrical engineers on load lists and area classification diagrams
- A key interview tip to handle questions about your past
- Chess: 3 principles that will take you from beginner to intermediate
- Refining: How to estimate the amount of cracked gas generated by vacuum unit heaters
- Air pollution: What you need to calculate for an air dispersion calculation
- Advice for business trips
- A book suggestion that will permanently decrease the boredom you experience in life (tip: you can already find it in the store)